Premier League (midweek games) 15/16/17 December

Let's see if Spurs have the stones to ensure they come away from this with at least a point.

I reckon they'll get 3 more chances on the break this half. Can they be ruthless cunts and stick them away?

Liverpool work hard on and off the ball. We need that same passion off it. Previous seasons we would chase n hunt opponents. Seems like this season only one or two.players will to do it. Foden and Silva. Whats changed? Injuries? Tactics? Motivation?

Bien have Richard Keys acting like a right Qatar shill at half time. "Congratulation on the Asian games bid... money well spent lads. When will my Christmas bonus arrive btw?"

Muted, I really can't stand him or Andy Gray.

Not much room for his pace when the defence starts on the 6 yard line. Class player tho and likeable which is rare for me

He's excellent technically though so can play the intricate 1 touch stuff in and around the box. Just a top top player.

Mad how his name is never linked with the top clubs as he walks into most teams in Europe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.