Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

swap it to Henderson on De Bruyne and see how you feel.
I’m watching the game as a neutral and have no feelings either way. Cynical foul where the recipient was never in danger and received no injury apart from a possible friction burn from the grass.

Many worse tackles have been let go this season and we’ve seen how the ref’s have taken time to see if any actual injury has occurred. He was up on his feet in seconds.

I’m watching the game as a neutral and have no feelings either way. Cynical foul where the recipient was never in danger and received no injury apart from a possible friction burn from the grass.

Many worse tackles have been let go this season and we’ve seen how the ref’s have taken time to see if any actual injury has occurred. He was up on his feet in seconds.
outcome isn't the criteria.

God, after watching how dirty and cheating Everton are now they're so desperate I'd take any of the bottom 3 staying up above them, even Burnley. Disgusting shambles tonight. Shameful behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.