Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

Wouldnt be hard to have more momentum than City at the moment. Slow,sideways passing with no threat up front. A team like City should have one of the top strikers in the world leading the line not a different "9" every fucking week.
Pissing points away for fun against what are bang average sides.
Even our press has disappeared.
And here’s bluemoons most miserable poster, being miserable once again.

Fuck me there's some flappers on here.
It’s not just that. They say things like Liverpool are ruthless yet we aren’t. Like as if we’ve never been. Imagine what opposing fans have been through because of us the last 6 years?!

Defo an element of entitled fans now.

Let’s face it. We hate the fnckers but this isn’t just lucky.
They know exactly what they are playing against and this is an experienced performance.
They applied pressure and they put the ball in the net.
They could pick off a few more for goal difference but there is no pressure for them to force it.
We apply pressure then miss chances

We needed Arse to get the first goal.

At least we're still top. Time to play Palmer and maybe Delap - the only two natural finishers we have in the squad. We simply cannot afford to keep missing chances.
Appreciate the sentiment mate but I can’t see Palmer and Delap getting an hour between them in the remaining PL fixtures

Firminho now done one of these tactical fouls and now kicking the ball away. Should've got another yellow

‘We don’t deserve …’, ‘… they will win the PL’, and the rest, do some Blues watch these games from behind the couch?

I don’t remember our club furling the white flag?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.