Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

Wouldnt be hard to have more momentum than City at the moment. Slow,sideways passing with no threat up front. A team like City should have one of the top strikers in the world leading the line not a different "9" every fucking week.
Pissing points away for fun against what are bang average sides.
Even our press has disappeared.
Unfortunately Pep has repeatedly decided to sacrifice our best player, Foden, in the false 9. A position to which he is totally unsuitable and takes away his vast range of attacking talent from us.

Liverpool's front players are just far more efficient. With the exception of Mahrez I think they're just so much more clinical. Spoke volumes that Pep didn't trust Raheem and Gab on Monday.

I would have played Raheem on Monday, we didn't have enough pace to get in behind them often enough.

Nothing to do with flapping. It's looking at what's happening on the field and drawing a conclusion.
Exactly, we have not been playing well recently and a number of our players are in an extended run of poor form. Liverpool have won 8 in a row (soon to be nine), are playing well and have momentum.

Our game against them in April has become a must win. I would normally back us to win that game but our recent form has me concerned. Not flapping - just realistic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.