Premier League (Midweek) Games 16/17 March '22

I'd balloon out of the champs league right here and now to retain the league from these murdering we didn't touch the wall honestly officer feckers

Arsenal haven't been shit tonight. After the Ramsdale howler, I could just feel the game was gone because they aren't there yet to to turn it around against a team like Liverpool. Had that not happened, the second goal doesn't either. Liverpool haven't been good tonight, not even in the second half. Clinical with the second goal but outside of that, it was about Arsenal losing their heads.
You can see what they’re trying to do but Liverpool have far more experience, which showed up Arsenal‘s naivety.

Arsenal have no balls and don't win big games against big sides basically ever, even when they play well they contrive to fuck it up. A disciplined bus park from shite is more likely IMO. Just one man's drug aided opinion.

Watford are now back to getting battered again.

You’re miserable when we win. I’ve never seen you post anything positive. It’s like you wait until we have a bad run of games and come crawling out the woodwork.
Some clubs have glory supporters, maybe given our history it’s not surprising we’ve attracted some “misery hunters”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.