Premier League (midweek) Games 18/19 May

Absolutely delighted to hear dino-Sam is fooking off from my club.
Can’t wait for the next episode of ‘Titanic FC’ as we now start the search for our next managerial victim to blame, whilst we smash into next season’s iceberg.

Absolutely delighted to hear dino-Sam is fooking off from my club.
Can’t wait for the next episode of ‘Titanic FC’ as we now start the search for our next managerial victim to blame, whilst we smash into next season’s iceberg.

i would have expected you to bounce straight back up again if he was with you next season

i would have expected you to bounce straight back up again if he was with you next season
For most relegated clubs with the enormous advantage of the prem‘ parachute money, I would totally agree with you. But this is WBA. We have completely rewritten the definition of a badly run club. It honestly doesn’t matter who is the manager. With my clubs awful owner & spectacularly inept director of football & board, we will comprehensively fook it up & any chance of promotion will be in spite of, rather than because of the way the club is ‘run’

The Scouse are back.

Usual media suspects hitting the wank wall.

9c3f7076958a2b4957b1a375e996f91d.jpg

Reactions: mat
fat sam leaves lets hope that's the last we see of that bung taking dinosaur
And I still have close friends and relatives asking me why I haven’t got a good word to say about the modern day game.

Anyone who follows football will know the name Fat Sam. A notorious shyster whose underhanded transfer dealings are as well known to us all as much as his stone-age long ball tactics, his preference for on-field brutal thuggery, employed solely to stop opponents from playing the beautiful game, and his crass, tunnel-vision idolatry of the Pisscan.

And he was given the job of England manager.

The continued employment of people like Fat Sam, Tony Pulis, Mourinho, and many others, coupled with the almost see-through corruption that has been systematically destroying our game for so many years, is why I don’t have a good word for the game any longer.

It’s one thing for us fans to be called sheep, but it’s quite another for the shepherd to be Mike Riley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.