Premier League (midweek games) 19/20/21 April '22

I genuinely think the Rags are going to get beaten by at least 4 goals tonight, Could be anything really.
Yeah so do I sadly. If they had Fred and mctominay available I would be at least hopeful they may steal a point but with them missing their defence will be badly exposed and they will get absolutely hammered.

newcaslte away at 12 30 in a few weeks is the one I’m hoping Liverpool finally drop points in

Yeah so do I sadly. If they had Fred and mctominay available I would be at least hopeful they may steal a point but with them missing their defence will be badly exposed and they will get absolutely hammered.
They are completely shit with them in the middle and they are first choice so what exactly will tonight bring! Matic and Pogshit in the middle they will get ran ragged absolutely no legs their.

De Gea

Dalot
Maguire
Lindelof
Telles

Matic
Pogba
Fernandes

Sancho
Elanga
Rashford

They have Fatty Shaw, Varane, Fred, McTominay, Cavani and Ronaldo all out.

They are going to get battered.

United are going to get destroyed. Will still watch and hope until Liverpool get their 3rd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.