Premier League (midweek) Games 2/3/4 April '24

Hopefully the rags lose tonight. They seem to play better after a defeat when they turn another corner. That'd be useful on Sunday.

They are incapable of two good games in a row so I hope they save it for Sunday.

As for Sheff United taking anything off the dippers....more chance of me having a nibble on Monica Bellucci's milkers.

Hopefully the rags lose tonight. They seem to play better after a defeat when they turn another corner. That'd be useful on Sunday.

They are incapable of two good games in a row so I hope they save it for Sunday.

As for Sheff United taking anything off the dippers....more chance of me having a nibble on Monica Bellucci's milkers.
Play better after a defeat.
Most games they play are after a defeat so the chances are quite high

Brereton Diaz is the bloke who is from Stoke but added Diaz to his name because he got called up for the Chilean national team, right? Then he got dropped because he didn't learn any Spanish in three years.

Quite funny that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.