Premier League (midweek) Games 2/3/4 April '24

Did anyone seriously expect the team rock bottom of the league (3 wins in 29 games) to get anything from the team sat at the top of the table (2 defeats in 29 games)? More chance of me getting Halle Berry's phone number.
Just passing time until the main event at the Bridge. But our interest here is goal difference. If Sheff Utd can keep it to four I'll be happy.

Compare that with palace on Saturday lunchtime throwing themselves in front of every shot and defending for their lives ..
Ahh come off it. If we are going to win the league we have to beat the likes of Palace comfortably. We finished the last game against them with the alacrity of a drunk on Christmas Eve.

I can't understand why we loaned McAtee to Sheff Utd again. He can't develop his game playing in a team that is so much out of its depth. Brighton would have been a good move

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.