Premier League (midweek) Games 2/3/4 April '24

Unfortunately, it will never come out.

If such is happening, they would ensure everyone keeps mum, for the club’s sake.

Nonetheless, you would think people would question how so many coincidentally have ‘asthma’. Sounds like an excuse for them to make use of whatever will give them an edge.
They said the same about the US Postal cycling team, but there's more than a fair chance you're right.

The whole thing just doesn't add up. I could have added a 2-5 defeat to Real Madrid, 4-1 at Napoli and 1-0 at Forest to my list. Go back two years earlier and they just had a little slip-up where they lost SIX home PL games in a row. Perfectly normal, that. Then they all of a sudden win eight games in a row at the end of the season to make the CL. They had a dart out of nowhere at the end of last season but just missed out. It's unnatural and in plain sight.

Oh, but it's just because they work harder than everyone else and it means more! Yeh, right...

I appreciate we ended up in a stupid 4-4 with this lot, but for all the "Cole Palmer, wow" chat Pep would have been screaming at him to put his foot on the ball and control the game for three minutes and he didn't cos he wanted to be a superstar and now his team is losing.
He looks good with a team that break like Chelsea and has a good pass but he was ineffective against packed defences. Again, who do we leave out? Would he have been better than Doku? Probably but Doku isn’t a starter for city. So you dropping Foden, Bernie, Jack, kdb? What choice did we have?

Would have loved him to have stayed and backed himself to push one out, he didn’t and we got what we could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.