Premier League (midweek) Games 2/3/4 April '24

Basically chelsea let palmer run the show and do everything he wants
Thanks a guy who couldn’t make our team
He therefore looks good with the free kick and pens etc
But how utterly shite do chelsea look

They said the same about the US Postal cycling team, but there's more than a fair chance you're right.

The whole thing just doesn't add up. I could have added a 2-5 defeat to Real Madrid, 4-1 at Napoli and 1-0 at Forest to my list. Go back two years earlier and they just had a little slip-up where they lost SIX home PL games in a row. Perfectly normal, that. Then they all of a sudden win eight games in a row at the end of the season to make the CL. They had a dart out of nowhere at the end of last season but just missed out. It's unnatural and in plain sight.

Oh, but it's just because they work harder than everyone else and it means more! Yeh, right...
Hardworking, haha.

Coincidentally, most of their players just happen to have stamina and endurance of Olympic marathon athletes.

Rodri is as hard working as they come but you can see the build up of fatigue. We’ve seen it in the pass. We’ve also seen him somewhat plead/hint in post match pressers about his game time haha (I don’t blame him).

However, it’s not obvious with them lot.

I don’t concern myself with their club. I avoid watching their games. Don’t look up anything concerning them. I have peace of mind. I detest all to do with them, and that’s enough for me. I can only will and support the lads in sky blue in my own way and hope for the best. Fuck the rest.

Ha. I think some wildly overrate Gallagher, and Mudryk has shown flashes, but he's still very raw. I'd put a player like Nunes to shadow Palmer.
Gallagher is a run of the mill player. But if you leave him free, he can hurt you. Witness earlier this evening. Okay; it's only the rags, but you get my point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.