Premier League ( midweek ) Games 2/3/4 March

What did he say?
Paraphrasing, but, “Something has got to change with VAR and offsides. We want to see positivity and excitement, we want to see goals. There’s one player, the attacker, with momentum going one way and the defender going the other, both leaning differently and the attacker puts his arm out - that he can’t score with - to point where he wants it and that makes him offside? Nah, not for me”.

Paraphrasing, but, “Something has got to change with VAR and offsides. We want to see positivity and excitement, we want to see goals. There’s one player, the attacker, with momentum going one way and the defender going the other, both leaning differently and the attacker puts his arm out - that he can’t score with - to point where he wants it and that makes him offside? Nah, not for me”.
Thanks

Whatever became of the "daylight" rule? That had a modicum of sense to it.
Think the same. Let them use the arm if they like but the arms furthest from the goal instead of closest. That way it always favours the attacker. Quite a bit too if the defender is really really fat.

will the scousers hit the panic button, top 4 looking worse by the week. would they sack Klopp?

I just can't see it, he appears to be a fragile head case. Even his interview was bizarre where he was talking about the defenders in England, just seemed to be already defeated, I dunno, im probably just talking shit and I dont really know his mentality. Watch him win PotY next year ha
remember dzeko saying he was really shocked how hard it was in the prem

If Giroud had started it would be 3-0 , but the Werner "goal" was at least level , Chelsea playing the Dippers off the park for 45 minutes , Injury Plagued F.C. are light years away from us.
If you want a laugh go on RAWK match thread , its in meltdown Mane and all their other world's best players are getting a right hammering ,f*cking one season wonders

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.