Premier League ( midweek ) Games 2/3/4 March

Interestingly City are pulling away at a rate faster than Utd need to reel us in.
14 points ahead now with 33 left to play for.
7 wins and 4 defeats wins the title

I think we’ll have secured it with 2 more wins but it won’t be mathematical so we’ll have to sit back & watch them flounder, maybe we could declare & make it interesting.

Live action shot of united forwards today against palace

7a826fbbd355b112cf8c61a9cb790f57.jpg

Full quote - "They’ve spent an awful lot of money to put a quality team together. We limited their chances to relatively few. If anyone said to you before you’ll draw 0-0 against Manchester United I’d be delighted with it.

"You have to be Burnley to get those plaudits. We’re one of the few teams in the league to make a profit in transfer market in the time I've been here and we were against a team who have spent half a billion pounds. They’re entitled to have a better team. But I’m very proud.

BBC said it was a shockingly dull game. I learned my lesson watching them play Chelsea on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.