Premier League (midweek) Games 2/3/4 May '23

Only upside is we also have to play chelsea at home yet and should expect to take 3 points and even out the g/d they claw back here.

Do our jobs this week and they go to St James' 4 points behind us. That's where we hope for a little helping hand not the shambles that is chelsea.

They’ve made a rod for their own back bringing Lampard in. Can’t sack him and send that type of conveyer belt message to future managers but fuck me, they’re woeful and he’s not the man to turn it around.

They’re lucky that Potter earned enough points with this shit show to make them safe from relegation.

At least his reputation won’t be as tarnished as it would usually be, though. I think he’s a brilliant manager/coach.
It made no sense to sack potter for this. He would have more points than lampard easy

I reckon Pearce’s City team would beat this Chelsea team, that’s how bad they really are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.