Premier League (midweek) Games 2/3/4 May '23

whats with Jimmy Floyd Hasselblank wearing 2 shirts, is that a thing now. If I went into work with 2 shirts on people would think I'm an idiot

A manager makes sure players don’t down their tools like this. He’s obviously inspired nothing to them. Other managers would have.

Watch his interviews, he's a shell of a man. An absolutely ridiculous appointment. Even Spurs show more guts and fight than this lot and there can be no more damning indictment.

I know some of you got your hopes up tonight, but this Chelsea free fall is the real thing. Luckily for them they’ll run out of games before it becomes a relegation issue. Everton, Brighton and Brentford are all tougher games than Chelsea.

Sterling for that second goal was just unacceptable! Wasn’t even trying to see where Odegard was.

These are the worst football team is ever seen.
After his 1st half performance I'm convinced he wants Arsenal to win the league

That first half from Sterling is one of the worst I've seen. In a team where all the players are playing shite at the moment, to stand out as the worst of the bunch is some achievement.

He does not look like he gives a fuck.

I feel a comeback cum in my loins

OnlyWarlikeAcornwoodpecker-max-1mb.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.