Premier League (midweek) Games 28/29/30 December

It must be so shit for their fans, knowing the board will spend about 50p on a couple of nobodies then get embarrassingly relegated again. No idea why those running that club haven’t realised the only way to compete is to spend, even if you have to borrow hundreds of millions against the stadium, sponsors, future risk or whatever. Otherwise they’ll always be shit. Norwich need to decide whether they want to be championship permanently or actually try and give the PL a proper go. They must get money from parachute payments, TV, etc, they should try just spending about £200m one summer and see what happens.
Before this season Norwich fans thought their owners were some of the best in the business, but selling Buendia going into the premier league and replacing him with moneyball nobodies hasn’t gone down to well.
You could argue they had a better team in the championship than they do this season. They had buendia and Oliver skipp down there, got neither this year.

Its another cheat method they can manipulate with var alongside clear and obvious error. Sometimes its called back some Distance like this, sometimes its “another passage of play”. Moss on Var
exactly, bet there's a dozen goals this season that if you went that far back it would get disallowed, they choose not to. Only the Bernardo one if I recall.

Clear pen to West Ham, what will VAR say now?

Watford Hammers is a good game. The VAR decision was the correct decision, but not one we would have got.

I always judge a team by what players they`ve got and would any be good enough for our squad. West Ham have Bowen, Soucek and Cresswell who could do a job for us. Compare that with the Rags who have nobody that I`d take.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.