Premier League Midweek Games 29/30 Jan

Poor Liverpool, about time they got some favourable decisions from the refs.

100% they blame that penalty non-call if they fail to win the league.
'We never got any luck!'

And in case any of you smart arses try and correct me I'll have you know the Pickford and Speroni (and Leno I guess) errors were not in fact errors but brilliant pieces of attacking psychology from the Anfield crowd. The non-penalties against us at Anfield were ALL correct and if anything should have been penalties to Liverpool because our sponsorship with Etihad doesn't gegenpress like Firmino does. Same with Tottenham against them; we can't have Kane outscoring Salah. The 18 penalties they got leading up to all their 1-0 wins were all right before you go there, all heinous assaults on Mo. KDB not being sent off last night was pure luck as there was no way we could've beaten Arsenal without him. Mahrez missing that penalty was actually Alisson being brilliant, and Sturridge's once in a lifetime wondergoal was too, somehow. As was Townsend's once in a lifetime wondergoal for that matter. Boly's offside handball goal should have been a penalty anyway, because Salah doesn't dive.

Also that shot that was cleared off the line against us totally didn't get there by freak deflection. And they would have won had Mané not been sent off. I know that was from the year before but it still mattered. Plus they had to play in such tall grass at ours, I reckon Professor Oak was on standby ready to say it wasn't safe without a Pokemon.

They're so unlucky Liverpool, I can't wait for John Aldridge to organise this week's vigil.

Took tonight off and didn't take an interest in the "Anfield certainty".Just come on here expecting that Liverpool had won but to my surprise I have just learned from you all that they didnt and I'm jumping up and down like a two year old ! Haven't heard all the details but this title is certainly back on again.
City , please get your act together will you ?
Starting with new attitude Sunday . Do you want the title the way us fans really want it ? We desire it so so much.

Hope you're right but I don't see the Dippers dropping 13 points in the last 14 games.
Their defence is all of a sudden looking ordinary. Now they’re letting goals in it puts more pressure on them to score at the other end. Can they handle the pressure ? Can Salah keep scoring and stay injury free. I think they’ll drop a lot of points. Trouble is I’m not sure if we can get enough points especially when CL and tough FA Cup games come thick and fast

100% they blame that penalty non-call if they fail to win the league.
'We never got any luck!'

And in case any of you smart arses try and correct me I'll have you know the Pickford and Speroni (and Leno I guess) errors were not in fact errors but brilliant pieces of attacking psychology from the Anfield crowd. The non-penalties against us at Anfield were ALL correct and if anything should have been penalties to Liverpool because our sponsorship with Etihad doesn't gegenpress like Firmino does. Same with Tottenham against them; we can't have Kane outscoring Salah. The 18 penalties they got leading up to all their 1-0 wins were all right before you go there, all heinous assaults on Mo. KDB not being sent off last night was pure luck as there was no way we could've beaten Arsenal without him. Mahrez missing that penalty was actually Alisson being brilliant, and Sturridge's once in a lifetime wondergoal was too, somehow. As was Townsend's once in a lifetime wondergoal for that matter. Boly's offside handball goal should have been a penalty anyway, because Salah doesn't dive.

Also that shot that was cleared off the line against us totally didn't get there by freak deflection. And they would have won had Mané not been sent off. I know that was from the year before but it still mattered. Plus they had to play in such tall grass at ours, I reckon Professor Oak was on standby ready to say it wasn't safe without a Pokemon.

They're so unlucky Liverpool, I can't wait for John Aldridge to organise this week's vigil.

Didn't know Donald Trump was a dipper....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.