Premier League ( midweek) Games 30/31August & 1/September '22

The angle we see it at isn’t great. They will have calibrators to draw mathematically accurate straight lines.

The fan is automatically drawn to the feet and lower part of the body. The arm being included messes with our minds.

I don’t think one football fan would be annoyed if they stopped the top of a player’s arm being relevant in an offside decision.

The angle we see it at isn’t great. They will have calibrators to draw mathematically accurate straight lines.

The fan is automatically drawn to the feet and lower part of the body. The arm being included messes with our minds.

I don’t think one football fan would be annoyed if they stopped the top of a player’s arm being relevant in an offside decision.
Said a while back it would make things much simpler if they went from the knee down as the relevant point (I’d be happy with just the foot personally), this armpit nonsense is just that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.