Premier League ( midweek) Games 30/31August & 1/September '22

What's crazy is that I don't think I'd even care that much if Liverpool got a winner here. I don't want them to, obviously. I want them to drop as many points as possible. But last season I remember following so many of their games and being so mad when they got last minute winners or rolled over teams. This is exactly the sort of game I'd have been praying for them to drop points in, checking the score every 5 seconds and hoping it hadn't changed.

This season, after just five games, I don't think I care anymore. Because we are clearly SO much better now that we've got Erling, and they look so damn crap right now I don't think they have a chance in hell of getting near us this season.

Still, come on the Toon.

What's crazy is that I don't think I'd even care that much if Liverpool got a winner here. I don't want them to, obviously. I want them to drop as many points as possible. But last season I remember following so many of their games and being so mad when they got last minute winners or rolled over teams. This is exactly the sort of game I'd have been praying for them to drop points in, checking the score every 5 seconds and hoping it hadn't changed.

This season, after just five games, I don't think I care anymore. Because we are clearly SO much better now that we've got Erling, and they look so damn crap right now I don't think they have a chance in hell of getting near us this season.

Still, come on the Toon.
Newcastle winner for me ;)

Still, come on the Toon.

They’re 7 points behind as it stands but it feels more like 17.

I just don’t see them getting near us based on their performances.

Having said that I’d like them to be as far back as possible as soon as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.