Premier League ( midweek) Games 30/31August & 1/September '22

5 mins added on which is standard for a red top team when they are not winning (note we only got 2 added on) and they score in the 8th minute of 5 added on.
PGMOL and PL bending over more than usual for red top teams this season

I hate liverpool as much as anyone here, but were the people complaining about more than 5 minutes watching the match? Pope was down for that amount of time. No cheating in this case.
Rubbish. He was down for 90 seconds at most and he added two more on

Watching Liverpool play, i doubt they will win the title this season. So passive. Unless we have a huge drop , i don't see Liverpool as a massive threat tbf

When you get injured betweem 45-90 mins.... They do not add on the accurate amount. Apparently between 90-95 they do.

Not watching but keeping an eye on it on the way back, 5 minutes added time (was that even justified?) and they score in the 98th minute, why was they playing for so long did something happen?
Goalkeeper injured. Didn’t time it but not longer than 1 min 30 secs I wouldn’t have thought

I hate liverpool as much as anyone here, but were the people complaining about more than 5 minutes watching the match? Pope was down for that amount of time. No cheating in this case.
Exactly and Newcastle were time wasting non stop

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.