Premier League ( midweek) Games 30/31August & 1/September '22

How newcastles manager says something in his press conference.

To conjure 5 minutes from a 1-1 drab game and then extend it a further 3 minutes for no reason only for the establishments favored team to score is absolute bullshit
It wasn't for no reason since Nick Pope was wasting time but the dippers should've never been allowed to take the corner, but are we really surprised ? Pope should've never given the ref a chance to add any more time.

5 mins are you pissed.
To be fair I said nothing about the original 5 minutes. Don't know where they came from, but then I didn't watch the whole match. I was talking about the additional time after 5 minutes.

It wasn't for no reason since Nick Pope was wasting time but the dippers should've never been allowed to take the corner, but are we really surprised ? Pope should've never given the ref a chance to add any more time.
They do not add every second on for injuries... But they do at Liverpool in injury time + 30seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.