Premier League ( midweek) Games 30/31August & 1/September '22

This Leicester team have the look of the Newcastle team in the first half of last season but they don’t have a large investment or a good manager on the horizon

That's exactly what I've been thinking, they have no spark.

But would we?
Any team who park the bus and play hoofball against us are our one weakness... and nobody is better at scraping narrow wins by playing park the bus hoofball than united.
I was just giving it to any lurking rags:-)

Whilst United obviously have better players than Leicester, it's pretty damning how bad Leicester have been. There are zero patterns of play, and for a coach like Rodgers who's been there for a while now it's piss poor.
This is a very good summation. Quite shocking how far they have fallen and how quickly too. You can't be happy if you are a Leicester fan at the moment.

Sat in a bar in zante,4 rags in fairly pissed, one’s just said to another “ if we keep playing like this we could win the league” i nearly fell off my chair!!! He’s mate replied “ city will prob win it” to which his mate replied “ haaland will get sussed out real soon, i’m telling you now he won’t get 10 goals this season”!!!! Well thats me on the floor :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.