Premier League ( midweek) Games 30/31August & 1/September '22

Can't say I'm overly bothered about Chelsea losing, I'd sooner Chelsea were our nearest challengers than any of the other top 6, a decent Chelsea provides an obstacle for the likes of dippers, united spurs and arsenal.

Anyone figured out exactly what Mason Mount does yet? I genuinely don't think I've ever seen him do anything.

That Chelsea team were absolutely desperate for some invention, Mount's playing the 10 role and did literally nothing. Such a myth of a player, screams Delli Alli to me.

In general I agree.

But early in a season when you don't know where the challengers are coming from, any of the 'Top 6' dropping points is a result.

It’s going to end in tears for Leeds eventually. They’re being managed by a fist pumping idiot which only gets you so far.

Can't say I'm overly bothered about Chelsea losing, I'd sooner Chelsea were our nearest challengers than any of the other top 6, a decent Chelsea provides an obstacle for the likes of dippers, united spurs and arsenal.

Anyone figured out exactly what Mason Mount does yet? I genuinely don't think I've ever seen him do anything.

That Chelsea team were absolutely desperate for some invention, Mount's playing the 10 role and did literally nothing. Such a myth of a player, screams Delli Alli to me.
I've never got the hype about him. He's a decent player, clearly, But to believe the media,he's some hybrid of Zidane and Platini. Nah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.