Premier League ( midweek) Games 30/31August & 1/September '22

Marriner did seem generous with time added on even allowing for the injured goalie delay
How is added on time calculated? We had 6 periods of substitution and 3 goals in the 2nd half, this equates to 2 mins added on time for the whole 45 mins.
They get 5 mins of extra time and an EXTRA 3 mins on the 5 mins of injury time....I can't work it out!

How is added on time calculated? We had 6 periods of substitution and 3 goals in the 2nd half, this equates to 2 mins added on time for the whole 45 mins.
They get 5 mins of extra time and an EXTRA 3 mins on the 5 mins of injury time....I can't work it out!
Yes even our first half had 3 goals and a small stop for VAR checking Stones goal.
The time given was also 2 mins.
It's supposed to be 30 seconds per goal and per substitution.

It's like that movie Interstellar. Merseyside is a different dimension so time dilation is in full effect out there.

we're miles ahead of them but lets not pretend we've had some luck this season too. Erwin probably shouldn't have been on the pitch for both hattricks and Palace should have gone 3-0 up.

Barcodes were time wasting tbf and as sickening it was the scouse scored, could do with more of that from refs going forward
Eh? What should he have been off the pitch for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.