Premier League (midweek) Games 4/5 April '23

No, I think mine is worse!
Nothing is worse than the sight of Didi Hamann in midfield…

nothing-doing.gif

Like me if you’re watching chavs v dippers you picked the wrong game to watch.
Boring as fuck.
However makes me appreciate City all the more.
Even our low points this season are 10 times better than these two showers of shit
we’re responsible for this really. the other top 6 have tore themselves apart trying to find success in our wake. instead of building smartly with good board level appointments and long term recruitment decisions to most effectively utilise their resources they’ve spunked cash on the latest flavour of the month and short term investments
Liverpool’s midfield is a shambles and I don't understand how they’ve let it get this bad. They spent £180m-ish in the past 2 seasons on 3 forwards and yet the only notable midfield purchases in 4 years was an always injured Thiago. just before that Keita who’s been a total failure. and they continue to overplay both full backs, Van Dijk, Fabinho, Salah no wonder they all look fucked.

Right now old man Milner is running around the centre of Stamford Bridge which he first did 20 years ago playing for Leeds (edit to say i wrote 19 years ago and then checked and he came on as sub in jan 2003)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.