Premier League (midweek) Games 4/5 April '23

Newcastle are very strong and good, and deserve where they are

But we really did gift them 3-4 goals tonight, on a plate

Did you gift us 3-4 goals or did we force the errors? We press like our lives depend on it and we're reaping the rewards for having moved our game up into the opposition half.

I hope that you stay up and then replace Moyes in the summer because he seems to have lost something.

Did you gift us 3-4 goals or did we force the errors? We press like our lives depend on it and we're reaping the rewards for having moved our game up into the opposition half.

I hope that you stay up and then replace Moyes in the summer because he seems to have lost something.
What do you reckon your chances are of beating the Arse at yours?

What do you reckon your chances are of beating the Arse at yours?

Ask me the day before the game and I'll have a better idea. I can say that I'm not worried but things can change if we pick up the wrong injuries or lose form. At the minute, I think we'll help both us and you's. Just keep winning your games and the rest will sort itself out.

He's a lazy mard arse.

I watched him in the defeat to Newcastle. It was embarrassing the amount of times he just let the play pass him by.

I know his not in the same bracket but a lot of world class forwards do this - stroll around and then click into gear out of nowhere - Messi, Neymar, Ronaldo, Mbappe etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.