Premier League Season Ticket Prices

I paid mine several weeks ago over 65,s was £305 Colin Bell 3rd tier near front middle fantastic price. My friend has same view at Arsenal as I sat in his seat £1500 he paid just for seat nothing else.

My sisters boyfriend is a Sheffield United supporter, and he pays £410 for his, where i paid £405 this year for mine at CoMS.

land said:
My sisters boyfriend is a Sheffield United supporter, and he pays £410 for his, where i paid £405 this year for mine at CoMS.
Speaking to a customer of mine, and he paid £605 last season for Leeds.

S04 said:
I can see us moving towards the Liverpool/Newcastle/rag price range in time.

And yes, I know that it would price out a lot of deserving fans blah blah but matchday income is football related income and as such must be a priority unless we go for the German solution, i.e making the surrounding area and inside of the stadium one big market providing beer, food, merchandise and entertainment from early to late, matchday or not.

I think that is where they are going in making the whole area around the generate cash all year round. I am sure I saw something about them wanting it to be a full entertainment area where they wanted the fans to come early and stay late.

stumpy_mcfc said:
S04 said:
I can see us moving towards the Liverpool/Newcastle/rag price range in time.

And yes, I know that it would price out a lot of deserving fans blah blah but matchday income is football related income and as such must be a priority unless we go for the German solution, i.e making the surrounding area and inside of the stadium one big market providing beer, food, merchandise and entertainment from early to late, matchday or not.

I think that is where they are going in making the whole area around the generate cash all year round. I am sure I saw something about them wanting it to be a full entertainment area where they wanted the fans to come early and stay late.

Lapdancers in the South Stand. That'd keep me there after the game!

Beer with fifty pence off after game and until one hour before kickoff.
Have large bar areas throughout stadium that show matches before and after game. Ensure that buses will be available when ground closes.

daveduke67 said:
stumpy_mcfc said:

Lapdancers in the South Stand. That'd keep me there after the game!

Beer with fifty pence off after game and until one hour before kickoff.
Have large bar areas throughout stadium that show matches before and after game. Ensure that buses will be available when ground closes.

I suppose you will also want a toilet on the bus as well and all for no fare. BTW - do you intend to pay for the lap dancers? :-)

stumpy_mcfc said:
I suppose you will also want a toilet on the bus as well and all for no fare. BTW - do you intend to pay for the lap dancers? :-)

No, I'll watch everybody elses whilst I'm drinking my cheap Heineken. I can manage with a toilet for the short trip back to town - tv in the headrests would be nice though. And a minibar.

I have relocated my ticket closer to the 'singing section' as i like a good sing song. Also it is closer to the away fans so i can give them some hand signals now and again. its in block 222 n collin bell stand.Row A. Anyone sit near here and would like to let me know how the view is? i paid 550 for the seat now. Anyway im new to the forum so hi everybody!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.