Premier League Team of the Season

FantasyIreland

Mine

----------------Eddie--------------
Walker----Stones---Dias----Shaw
---------Gundo----KDB----------
----Fernandes--Foden---Grealish---
-------------Kane-----------------

Although,a few others may yet change my mind!

Mine

mate of mine had that except Mahrez for Grealish. He’s a dipper too. Speaks volumes.

Mine

There’s an argument that Martinez could be the keeper as he’s made far more saves than Eddie.

------------------------Ederson-----------------

Cancelo-----Stones-------Dias---------Shaw

-------------------Gundogan------------------

-------------KDB------------Fernandes--------

--------------------Grealish-------------------

-------------Son-------------Kane------------

Bench: Martinez, Justin, Rice, Foden, Mahrez, Mount, Bamford.

Mahrez would be in a CL team of the year. Couldn't really pick out a standout LB, Zin's run is a bit too late and that goal against us has probably swayed me on Shaw. Fernandes can't argue with the stats and you'd never justify a team of the year without him. Grealish has been more important to Villa than Phil has to us, Mount's run again a little too late, and the front 2 have been a dream pairing this season and in a better side would have a bag of trophies to collect this season.

Ederson wins keeper because whilst Martinez has largely been great I've seen him make too many costly individual errors as the season's kicked on. I wanted to give some credit to players at other clubs with the bench as the first XI was always going to be City heavy.

--------------------------------- Golden Glove winner Alisson -------------------------------------

-- Tront to the Euros ----- Slabbo ----- Ghost of Van Dijk -- See you Jimmy Robertson --

--------------- Rat ---------------- Thugiago ---------------- £80m man -----------------------------

---- Mo Bloody Salah --------- Mouth Breather ----------- Crying Son ---------------------------

Ederson
Coufal - Stones - Dias - Shaw
KDB - Soucek - Fernandes
Son - Kane - Grealish

Think Coufal/Soucek at West Ham have been unbelievable, they definitely deserve to be in the team of the year.....cancelo narrowly misses out because he hasn't been able to keep up the 10/15 appearances where he was our best player, his form has dropped quite bit. Coufal is a 7/10 kind of player but has done so for 34 games.

The other positions pretty much pick themselves, the only position

Erred a bit on Grealish only because hes now missing a LOT of games but he has been fantastic this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.