Premier League Weekend Games thread 10/11/12 Sept

They look very impressive. Sharp, ruthless, quick and clinical.

What a season it's going to be. I want us to win the league and beat them when they're looking this good....it will be much sweeter than them fading and us doing it that way.

5-0.

And this is is the reason why it's a bad idea for us to play keep ball the last part of the game. United are ruthless. Anybody notice Rooney giving Evans shite walking out for half time, while being well ahead? That is the mentality we need all game.

Want to woman about bitching despite winning? Go right ahead.

But United look very strong. So we have to be just as ruthless in front of goal and never letting the foot of the pedal.

I'm loving this, i'll wait til the new year before i'm arsed about them dropping points. I want us to win the league with them at their best, makes it all the more sweeter.

We are causing this btw aswell, that's twice now we've done great and they've been told to go out and do better.

Bring it on!

RandomJ said:
I prefer our football. Even if United win the league I still wouldn't want us to change from our attractive, intelligent, creative football. United relying on pace and the opposition's fear.

Pace? Their passing is massive.

United doing what we fail to do, take the chances when they come, also attacking all the time instead off passing it from defender to keeper to defender to keeper and so on. This is why this will be our downfall in race for the title.

LOL
Just said Bolton played the Freddie Mercury song "Barcelona" out of the PA system during the warm up.

Next time, i wouldnt try and wind up Utd if i was them

utd's start reminds me of chelsea last season,when they swept all before them in their first six or seven games,scoring for fun, but did they win the league...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.