Premium seats/joe's bar etc

pzblues

Hi, anyone know the average price for one of these tickets, it inc padded seat, entry to joes bar with a free drink/program and parking??

Cheers in advance

Hi, anyone know the average price for one of these tickets, it inc padded seat, entry to joes bar with a free drink/program and parking??

Cheers in advance
Don't know about Joes, but my seat in 93: 20 was £60 last night. If you take into account my season ticket is £1,225 and in Joes it is £1700 it gives you an idea of what an individual ticket price would be.

sat in Joes for the spurs game the view was class the atmosphere was poor and the lounge you had your pint in stank of a really snide fried chicken shop

The lowest price for 93:20 seems to be £75, probably around double for top category and a bit more for Joes. It could be correct.

Joes usually about £80 mate, but I take my four year old who is allowed to sit on my knee (usually a spare seat so he hasn't actually had to yet!) so for that price I get both of us in, parking, programme and drink each. Bloody bargain at the moment, maybe different story when he gets too old!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.