Prepared to be hated?

C_T_I_D

I am more than ready for it personally. For too long this club has been seen as a the place to get your six points per season and we're the club that is always everybodies second club for that reason. Not anymore!!

Now we are ripping the heart out of Aston Villa's midfield and signing quality players like Carlos Tevez who the rags (premiership champions), Inter (Italian Champions), AC Milan (CL involvement), Liverpool (5 times...heard that before have you?...) wanted. Well how dare we eh? And they'll be more to come, that's for sure.

Now we're a threat to teams placement and the comfiness of the top four positions then it's squeaky bum time for them isn't it? We have the most well placed resources and that is why we are major players in the transfer market and we could potentially sign better players than we actually thought possible due to no other club offering a better deal than ourselves! Eto'o anyone?

We're going to be showing a lot of ambition and we'll be rattling quite a few cages in the coming seasons so I hope that you're built of the right stuff to be associated with hatred for our club. Those who have become accustomed to it (Rags, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal) won't take kindly to this kind of threat!!

It's already started too be honest. I'm getting a lot of acid comments from a few mates who follow Everton and another who follows Blackburn. My best mate is a Rag season ticket holder and he can't help himself anymore, he's usually quite composed about City and saves most of his bile for Liverpool but recently he's really let it rile him.

Let the haters hate. This is our time. I get the feeling us City fans are about to be finally rewarded for years of torture! If that upsets the status quo, what do we care?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.