Prepared to be hated?

It bothers me when fans of other clubs call us smalltime, no history, ruining football and the classic "wait til the arabs fuck off and leave the club in the shit"

But fuck em, it's all jealousy. Everton fans don't like it that we are taking their best defender, Villa fans don't like it that we've taken their best player. Tough shit! I've spent many years watching us be mediocre and listen countless times about the glory days in the late 60's early 70's, i want to see some success.

They can all get to fuck the jealous twats.

i have a few mates that are rags, for years they have given me stick, you must have heard it yourself, city used to be good, ,and why do you still follow city?....
1 answer LOYALTY when this club is in your blood as it is in ours you cant escape even if you tried.

as for being hated ,FUCK EM ALL,
FUCK EM ALL,
THE RAGS AND THE SCOUCERS AND ALL
WE DONT WANT YOUR PITY,
COZ WE ARE THE CITY,
SO COME ON ALL YOU BLUES FUCK EM ALL....
I SAID BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

To be honest I don't think we'll ever be as hated on such a grand scale as the rags. Most neutral fans begrudgingly accept that we've lived in the shadows for long enough and now that we're rich we're beginning to sow the seeds of something extraordinary happening to the club.

Most fans I speak to just cannot abide Taggart and his arrogant bully-boy tactics. They'd rather we did finally wipe the smirk off the pumice-faced Ayatollah once and for all.

To be honest I don't think we'll ever be as hated on such a grand scale as the rags. Most neutral fans begrudgingly accept that we've lived in the shadows for long enough and now that we're rich we're beginning to sow the seeds of something extraordinary happening to the club.

Most fans I speak to just cannot abide Taggart and his arrogant bully-boy tactics. They'd rather we did finally wipe the smirk off the pumice-faced Ayatollah once and for all.

KentBlue said:

If we managed to dominate football for over decade like the rags have we would be really hated.

Its all down to the style and content of the football we're playing for me.

If we play the "beautiful game" and are successful then we wont be hated, if we start playing for 1-0 and just bully teams then people arent going to like us.

In general I've been very pleased with the football we've played since Les took over. I cant see anybody complaining if we continue on with it next season, allied to a stiffer defence of course!

bring it on i say i,v had to put up with allsorts of shite for last 40yrs or so ??
so let them have a go dont give a shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.