Press conference - Now 5pm

Neil McNab said:
Sven mark II here we come!
Pissed off, he's a Robinho arse licker just as I suspected, all downhill from here if this cnut is going to give that little turd carte blanche!
Cook is a clumbsy orator with all the charm of a cranky old git!
The players are in charge now as this bloke's a yes man and a lame duck.

OO fuck off you prick. What a tosser.

Neil McNab said:
Pissed off, he's a Robinho arse licker just as I suspected, all downhill from here if this cnut is going to give that little turd carte blanche!

Is this a joke????

thought he came across as a genuinely nice guy and setting himself high targets to boot.

Neil McNab said:

WTF!

Neil McNab said:
stop acting like a twat!

thought he came across well too considering about 99% of the presser twats in the room werent arsed about asking him questions about his appointment and just wanted more gossip on Hughes and wanted to make it all about the Hughes thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.