Pressure is on Manchester City - Harry Redknapp

ElanJo said:
citymad said:
FFS chill out people. Are you listening to yourselves ? Some of you are talking pure rubbish and resorting to insults. Fact is we're the richest club and with that comes expectations. We are expected to win this league, if we don't then its deemed failure. Spurs,Liverpool and Arsenal are aiming to get top four anything else is a bonus. This money we all love is coming at a price including our fans getting all uptight, arguing with one another and singing embarrassing songs like "buy your club burn it down...., going down with a million....score when we want". Somehow I think you'll find only the pure numbskulls will be singing them in the next few weeks.

Nothing wrong with "We'll score when we want". It's nothing to do with being rich, unlike the horrible "buy your club and burn it down" chant, and everything to do with the amount of goals we've been scoring. Any set of fans supporting a team which was breaking goalscoring records would be singing it.

Anyway...

I think it could be argued that Spurs are under just as much pressure as us, if not more. If Spurs are in the title race this year (I don't think they can realistically challenge) then they really need to win it this year because it's almost a once in a lifetime opportunity. Spurs being in the title race (according to some) isn't a sign of things to come, in my view. For one thing, Chelsea will push them back down to 4th once they get their shit in order. Also, Modric, their best player, isn't likely to stick around for much longer.

I wish we could buy spurs & burn the cunts down!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
mancity1 said:
Lets not get too carried away , yes its a setback for them but we still have to do our bit on Monday.

It will mean nothing if we don't beat Wigan and you would be naive to write off Spurs title chances at this stage.

Nobody has written them off,I think most blues are loving the fact that they have been bleating to the media all week,players,managers etc about Citys money,and pressure. So for them to fuck up today is a little bit of karma!!

Cunts-i FUCKING HATE EM

Talksport will be in meltdown now as Arry is their baby!

Agreed however many mooners don't consider them a chance for the title and one cannot argue against that with factual evidence as its still in the opinion mode and stage of the season but lets not have the karma continue on its circle as we are next on its agenda.

mancity1 said:
Lets not get too carried away , yes its a setback for them but we still have to do our bit on Monday.

It will mean nothing if we don't beat Wigan and you would be naive to write off Spurs title chances at this stage.

Nobody has written them off,I think most blues are loving the fact that they have been bleating to the media all week,players,managers etc about Citys money,and pressure. So for them to fuck up today is a little bit of karma!!

Cunts-i FUCKING HATE EM

I'm with you all the way StHB. I hate Spurs almost to the point that I'm not sure I wouldn't prefer the rags to win the title if we don't rather than the spiv's mob.
The mere sight of that camel eyed knob end conducting his transfer business on SSN sends me into such a foaming rage that I have to take 3 Tramadol and lie down in a darkened room for a month. Got to win on Monday and then we can end their dreams next week! FOYS!!<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:55 pm --<br /><br />
mancity1 said:

Cunts-i FUCKING HATE EM

I'm with you all the way StHB. I hate Spurs almost to the point that I'm not sure I wouldn't prefer the rags to win the title if we don't rather than the spiv's mob.
The mere sight of that camel eyed knob end conducting his transfer business on SSN sends me into such a foaming rage that I have to take 3 Tramadol and lie down in a darkened room for a month. Got to win on Monday and then we can end their dreams next week! FOYS!!

Well that blew up in his face!

They fell for the classic media build up and shoot em down tactics, all bloody week we have had Spurs this Spurs that, then their manager sticks the boot in.

As is often said on here Karmas a woman sometimes

Would have been an even better afternoon had Wolves come away with a victory. That would have embarrassed Sky who have been in a "lovin'" all week!

It got that bad today, I actually wanted Spurs to lose more than I wanted the rags to lose. I mean this literally.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:16 pm --<br /><br />
TCIB said:
Anyone know if the spurs boards and RAWK are in meltdown.

Gloryglory's server was down five mins ago when i checked, rawk is in meltdown.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=285331.0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=285331.0</a>

It scarcely seems possible that there is actually a set of twats more deluded than the Dippers but the cretinous Spurs have somehow managed it.

Well I thought City handled the pressure admirably today..the way we gained 2points on spuds today without lifting a finger was a Mancini masterstroke..

Forza Mancini.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.