Preston (A) | Pre-Match Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only reason I chose him was because he came off early at the weekend and I cant see us risking Fernandinho (or playing both THB and Garcia). So he's kind of the only option.
I think Garcia and Fern myself; the former is nailed on, the latter hasn’t played too much this season. However Pep regularly proves me wrong but I just can’t see him risking his only for experienced centre half

I think Garcia and Fern myself; the former is nailed on, the latter hasn’t played too much this season. However Pep regularly proves me wrong but I just can’t see him risking his only for experienced centre half
If nico gets injured dinho can play and lead one of the kids,if dinho goes down nico woud have trouble leading a kid so i'd prefer nico play this one

According to my local knowledgeable"Nobber" he reckons North End will rest players tonight , the league is far more important so it will be interesting to see their team selection and if they are "going for it" as their manager has stated

EFP01gRWwAAbLa4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.