Prestwich& Whitefield 25th Aniversary bash 18th Oct

cyberblue

At St Bernedetts Social Club Whitefield .Doors open 7pm tickets only £5 All the trophies will be on display .Local Band .DJ & Comedian.as well as ex players .Don Price & Sean Riley new book will be for sale .as well as the ginger wig stall.A night not to be missed .Money raised going to Alder Hey childrens hospital .for tickets either PM me or go on the Prestwich & Whitefield facebook page and order from there .A night not to be missed

I am a bit amused since 1994 The branch has organised all sorts of stuff including sportsman dinners, charity events , family fun days and of course gentlemans mornings .On Oct 18 th we have the trophies all in one place yet on here no one is interested , fair enough no complaints each to there own

I am a bit amused since 1994 The branch has organised all sorts of stuff including sportsman dinners, charity events , family fun days and of course gentlemans mornings .On Oct 18 th we have the trophies all in one place yet on here no one is interested , fair enough no complaints each to there own
I heard the supporters club tapped all the tickets up ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.