Prestwich_Blue

BlueAnorak

@Prestwich_Blue
Colin,
I didn't want this to get lost in the main thread, but I'd just like to thank you for all your efforts over the years on investigating FFP and how it effects Manchester City.
A big well done and I hope you enjoy the day.
It would be nice if the usual suspects actually got in touch with you to apologise and say you were right, but I suspect that Hell would freeze over before that happens.

@Prestwich_Blue
Colin,
I didn't want this to get lost in the main thread, but I'd just like to thank you for all your efforts over the years on investigating FFP and how it effects Manchester City.
A big well done and I hope you enjoy the day.
It would be nice if the usual suspects actually got in touch with you to apologise and say you were right, but I suspect that Hell would freeze over before that happens.
What a **** using his other account to start a thread bigging himself up.

Absolutely. I've watched his video call with that Scottish journalist who goes on Sunday Supplement and always take time to read his posts on here.

It's fantastic having someone who knows their stuff and does the hard miles to look into these things to help us all understand it.

I met him at Blackburn away many bluemoons ago. Top bloke. Cheers Col.

Big thanks from me too. Amongst all the flapping and hysteria of the last few days every post from PB slowed the racing heart, calmed the nerves and restored the quiet confidence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.