Pretty Green Clothing

The Fat el Hombre said:
allan harper said:
Lol, id get the piss taken out of me something rotten if i wore that on a night out..

I reckon I could pull it off

"Liam gives a modern twist for the 21st Century in a super fine cotton poplin with a multi coloured paisley print."

Doesn't look any more modern. Still looks outdated and silly.

don't think it looks any different to most other gear. His name just pushes it further.

Would never say I wouldn't buy it if I thought it was nice. But I prefer people trained in fashion to make my gear rather than someone who just fancies it.

SharpDressedMan said:
http://www.prettygreen.com/

Liam Gallagher's new clothing company

Gotta say I'm impresed. The majority of this looks nice and I think Rhod Gilbert was wearing some during his Apollo gig

But FUUUUUU- at that price! haha

Looks very worth it though
I know you are the "sharp dressed man" and I'm probably not anywhere near qualified to comment but fuck me there's some expensive shite on there!!

charliebigspuds said:
SharpDressedMan said:
http://www.prettygreen.com/

Liam Gallagher's new clothing company

Gotta say I'm impresed. The majority of this looks nice and I think Rhod Gilbert was wearing some during his Apollo gig

But FUUUUUU- at that price! haha

Looks very worth it though
I know you are the "sharp dressed man" and I'm probably not anywhere near qualified to comment but fuck me there's some expensive shite on there!!

Mate I do not blame you. This stuff is EXPENSIVE. I think 'overpriced' is more the word here, as I could pick up similar stuff but with a different logo.

But anyone can be Sharply dressed on a budget ;D haha

Primark is your friend and I'm not even joking! haha. I only go for one or two expensive things like this every summer and Xmas/birthday

Although I only refer to myself as SDM because it's my favourite ZZ Top song :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.