Price of new kit

jimmym_mcfc

If i remember right last year the full kit was around £40, yet this year this top alone os near enough this price and the full kit in £72

Any thoughts ?

jimmym_mcfc said:
If i remember right last year the full kit was around £40, yet this year this top alone os near enough this price and the full kit in £72

Any thoughts ?

I like cheese on toast

RealMancsAreBlue said:
jimmym_mcfc said:

Any thoughts ?

I like cheese on toast

with a dash of lee and perrins (spelling.)

RealMancsAreBlue said:
jimmym_mcfc said:

Any thoughts ?

I like cheese on toast

with a bit of onion and brown sauce!

Wheelsy said:
I don't see why any grown man will be buying the full kit anyway... unless he plays football for City.

5-a-side. The shorts come in handy for the rare sunny day over here or in the garden etc. I don't see any point in getting the socks though, especially at that price.

IFeedGoats said:
RealMancsAreBlue said:
jimmym_mcfc said:

Any thoughts ?

I like cheese on toast

with a bit of onion and brown sauce!

Brown sauce, oh yes oh yes, onion, no thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.