Pride in Battle

blueshortshorts

Think we've lived up to our motto

A team put together 6 months ago have twice gone into battle with a team that have played together for years, won league titles, and Champions leagues.

Ok so the result has been two 4:3 defeats, both coming at the very very last gasp, but the fact is we've stood toe to toe with them. They've had to put out there best sides, and push themselves to the limit, just to squeeze past us.

Our team is younger, Our manager is younger, and we have the ability to spend vast money if needed..in other words we can only get stronger..Credit to United they've managed to fend us off this time..but we know and they know they can't stand in our way for much longer.

Sometimes you lose the battle and win the war,(fergie lost the 5:1, but went on to win the next couple of decades) O.K we've narrowly lost 2 battles over the past few months but we'll be stronger for it. We'll learn and move forward...the past was theirs but the future is definately ours.

PRIDE IN BATTLE...Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good point, I watched it in a pub full of neutrals and one guy (Chelsea fan) tapped me on the shoulder at the end of the game and said "look at Fergie celebrating and how much it means to 'em, it shows that City have 'em rattled!"
Considering all that rag bollocks about Liverpool being there Derby game... not any more, the blue moon is rising for sure!

Got a txt off a rag mate at the final whistle last night saying more or less the same as the OP.....

"We've won league X amounts of times, won chumps league etc etc etc, but you have now stood toe to toe against us twice this season and lost both times to very late goals. Keep your chin up your time is coming" ....

Not a bad lad but still a rag and I could only reply "f**k off rag", he understood and took it on the chin.

The future is BLUE !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.