Pride in City in the community

butlerkb

Does anybody else watch some of the videos on the work city does in the community and feel proud. All we hear is about all the money they spend on players ant it shits me they don’t see or give city owners credit for what they’ve done outside of football, engaging and helping various parts of the community, not to mention the amazing infrastructure.City are more than owners buying top players, they have a vision for creating a club to include as may as possible in as many ways as possible.Fabulously run club, stuff all the knockers, I’m proud of them

Does anybody else watch some of the videos on the work city does in the community and feel proud. All we hear is about all the money they spend on players ant it shits me they don’t see or give city owners credit for what they’ve done outside of football, engaging and helping various parts of the community, not to mention the amazing infrastructure.City are more than owners buying top players, they have a vision for creating a club to include as may as possible in as many ways as possible.Fabulously run club, stuff all the knockers, I’m proud of them
It's brilliant and has been for donkey's years but rarely gets a mention on mainstream media.

If it's not Rags or Dippers they won't touch it! Compare to the non stories from these 2 that are constantly rammed down your throat!

It's brilliant and has been for donkey's years but rarely gets a mention on mainstream media.

If it's not Rags or Dippers they won't touch it! Compare to the non stories from these 2 that are constantly rammed down your throat!
What do you expect when old ex rag Lou has 6 pods he puts homeless in?

It’s not exactly City in the Community but my mate Bob picked up four boxes of kit to drive to a children’s hospital in the Ukraine. Bob’s here with the people who manage the relationship between City and the OSC. There’s loads of good work that City and the OSC are doing.

Attachments

• 8C8C8CE9-5869-4C4A-8176-0433E9142E29.jpeg
    8C8C8CE9-5869-4C4A-8176-0433E9142E29.jpeg
    626.1 KB · Views: 19
It's the attitude that exists within the club, from the days of the junior blues and going that extra mile with other supporter groups and individuals that was our trademark and is now on steroids (charge incoming). This work doesn't bring in more money to cook the books or get us closer to winning the chumps league but it is a long game that embeds us even further into the community. It's also the right thing to do, but doesn't fit in with the 'all arab owners are bad' message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.