Pride of Manchester Awards Carl Tilson

rassclot said:
done. also took the opportunity of voting for gary james and jason manford in their categories.

I've obviously registered my vote for Carl - absolutely genuine campaigner and a nice lad as well.

I was stunned to see my name mentioned here, but would appreciate any support/votes. The category I'm in is: Pride Of Manchester Award for Best Manchester Book

It's "The Big Book Of City" and the only City book in the list, so please give it a vote while your voting for Carl. Interestingly, the site is a bit Red obsessed as some of the Utd books mentioned weren't even published in the last 12 months (Manchester Utd The Biog came out at least 2 years ago!). It'd be good to get as many City related winners as poss.

Thanks to anyone who has voted. It's appreciated.

Done Gary.

I saw on there that there's a book about Robinho being a blue in that list too???!!!

The reasons I gave for Carl deserving it was that everyone else on that list were nominated because of their job, or were being paid at the same time. Carl hasn't, he's just doing things for other people. Top lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.