Prime Aguero or present Haaland

Haaland’s first season stats tell us he’s a phenomenal player and I’m not sure what Aguero’s best season tally was but it wasn’t anywhere near haaland,but for the big game mentality and needing a goal in key moments it’s also Aguero for me ..

I'd agree with this

However Haaland has only had one season. Should he stay here for multiple years, he may get those big key moments too.

In terms of pure goalscoring, it looks as though Haaland is going to a cut above but time will tell on that too.

The real answer is Haaland hasn't been here long enough to make a fair comparison.

I'd agree with this

However Haaland has only had one season. Should he stay here for multiple years, he may get those big key moments too.

In terms of pure goalscoring, it looks as though Haaland is going to a cut above but time will tell on that too.

The real answer is Haaland hasn't been here long enough to make a fair comparison.

The real answer is it’s too hard to call

Ban this thread.
You can't ask a blue this question.

How about who is the biggest cheating bastard between Ratnandes and Jota?
Must be easier to answer

Sergio for me. He could make his own goals and how many goals would he have scored with last seasons squad. Haaland is good but this season teams have found strategies to keep him quiet. An on form Sergio could not be kept out.

Haaland is clearly the best goal scorer in World football right now.

For years we used to see Sergio top of those per-minute goal scoring charts, but Haaland has absolutely blown him away so far.

However, we scored more league goals in 4 of the 5 seasons prior to Haaland's debut, and right now I believe he's a drag on the team in a way that Sergio never was. Still, he's the only player in World football that is good enough to be worth the impact he has on the team's overall play, and I do love that we get to see Pep have to work to change all his systems to accommodate someone who is so un-Pep like.

We're really lucky to have had both. If I had to choose, I loved Sergio more, but then Haaland is someone who appears incredibly determined, and I suspect he will become a much more interesting player in the next few years. Just as Pep has to change to accommodate him, I can see him changing, and only getting better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.