Prison.....

Llewellyn Dowd said:
MCFCinUSA said:
always appreciate your sense of humour... funny thing is though, wasn't sure if you were using it when you said the recession is over in that other thread.

as for jailbirds, one of my friends over here took part in a jailbreak once (honestly) but other than her, the guys who have done naughty things (like deal coke) I don't get too close to or involved with - although I've been places and rubbed shoulders with some rough people, both here in the USA and over in Europe & Asia.

I've got nothing else to add on the matter of your friends Knight, and it's none of my business either.

Trouble is, you don't always know that you're aquainted to trash people.
Quite a few years ago, when I was based at Shepley Industrial Estate in Dukinfield, I knew a guy at work, only to pass pleasantries with. He was a strange sort, but seemed perfectly harmless, I would never have dreamed he would harm a fly. He wasn't what we call a 'normal' personality, he was single, in his late forties. I suspected he was gay (necks in, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that) it was just his personality, the way he spoke. Everyone seemed to like him until one day, about 5 years ago, there he was in the Advertiser, big photo and a full page story. The twat was a fuckin' paedophile! He'd pleaded guilty to raping a twelve year old girl and got ten years. What a fuckin' shock that was.

*Flinches*

Llewellyn Dowd said:
MCFCinUSA said:
Quite a few years ago, when I was based at Shepley Industrial Estate in Dukinfield, I knew a guy at work, only to pass pleasantries with. He was a strange sort, but seemed perfectly harmless, I would never have dreamed he would harm a fly. He wasn't what we call a 'normal' personality, he was single, in his late forties. I suspected he was gay (necks in, I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that) it was just his personality, the way he spoke. Everyone seemed to like him until one day, about 5 years ago, there he was in the Advertiser, big photo and a full page story. The twat was a fuckin' paedophile! He'd pleaded guilty to raping a twelve year old girl and got ten years. What a fuckin' shock that was.

Yeah that's so true, we had one of our petty officers arrested, been working with him a while, seems he liked boys; he also liked to kill them as well. In the end they had him for two murders I think they suspect there were a few more but with him on board different ships they could be all over the world. They started looking for all the young lads who had gone AWOL and never contacted their family.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/hampshire/7416729.stm

Llewellyn Dowd said:

Not quite as bad as yours, Llewellyn, but I used to work in the loading bay for 'Britain's favourite department store' when I was doing my undergrad and masters degrees, and one Christmas we took on a guy to help me out while there was loads more stock coming in. Nice guy, very helpful, and we got through a pile of work. I think he was offered a permanent job after Christmas, but he turned it down.

Anyway, a few months later I was reading the local paper, only to see his name and face appearing on the front page. Apparently he'd gone to buy a car stereo off some lad, and stabbed the poor sod to death. Made me a bit nervous to recall working down in the bay with him on my own...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.