Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Rascal

El Presidente
Team supported
RCD Espanyol
She wants to send migrants who arrive on our shores without permission to prison for 4 years.

The choice

Live in a war torn country, no house, no food, cold and no future

or

Live in a prison in the UK, a roof over your head, 3 meals a day, not as cold and nobody is going to shoot you dead.

As a migrant what do you choose?

Me, i take prison.

She wants to send migrants who arrive on our shores without permission to prison for 4 years.

The choice

or

Live in a prison in the UK, a roof over your head, 3 meals a day, not as cold and nobody is going to shoot you dead.

Me, i take prison.

I can see locking up children in prison for a few years proving popular with the Tory base.

The plan is a joke though, it’s less of a plan and more of a headline in the Daily Express. The Courts are stretched as it is, it will be years before there is any legal proceedings, and we don’t receive that many refugees compared to other countries anyway.

Far cheaper to give them temporary accommodation, and allow them to work for themselves and their families. Problem is she wouldn’t get the headlines she craves in the Express.

On a side note, I did like the fact she will be ’threatening‘ other countries if they don’t take back refugees who passed through their territory and ended up in the UK. Quite what she will ‘threaten‘ then with, I’ve no idea, given we lost legal reciprocity on refugees when we left the EU.

"I wants to make your flesh creep". Noxious policy from someone whose parents might have been jailed under it, and going back on what she said last year, "Yeah, but also let’s not forget we are not changing our approach to refugees and asylum seekers, which is very different to a points-based system for employment and that particular route.”

Unfortunately, this appeals to the government's support - that is the only reason that it is being discussed as it buries the Hancock problem and the lost by-election by rallying the blue-rinses around the peril that is 'the immigrants'. Perhaps she may tell her friends to stop selling arms to the Middle East so that those many families fleeing their destroyed homes and communities might not need to.

Last edited:

The choice

or

Me, i take prison.

and when they say prison its actually Liverpool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.