Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

I'm glad it's been blocked but christ this government are fucking pathetic.

So desperate to appeal to racist bigots in their base that they would break the law to fuck over the worst off in society, knowing full well they'll get defeated eventually.

Not just that, they’ve got a very supportive media still all too happy to oblige. I know the mail and express have always been bad but it’s been off the charts crazy recently.

I suspect the government have got exactly what they want - the flight finally being scuppered by the ECHR. Gives them the justification to withdraw from it as they have been threatening. Bad news for anyone that values their own human rights as well as other people’s.

Here we go.

Johnson now gets to grandstand against the nasty EU.

Let the culture wars continue!

Even though they aren’t involved!

It‘s simply the temerity of the ECHR to be based in Europe and include that in their name.
Indeed.

But you're standard sun reading gammon will see it the way The Dalek and Johnson frame it. "Johnny Foreigner telling us we can't deport illegal rapists from our our country" etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.