Priti Vacant has a plan, a deal with migrants plan.

Take it to the Brexit thread, must have been a tough time these last few years for someone with your narrative. You could always wait for the next referendum instead of conflating everything bad with the decision.

FOM and return to the single market isn't going to happen any day soon, is there another solution bar open borders you could explain?
Good attempt at deflection, obviously you can’t explain what an ‘open border advocate’ is or what they have to do with asylum seekers crossing the channel. Did you read it in the Express or Mail, sounds just like it.

Good attempt at deflection, obviously you can’t explain what an ‘open border advocate’ is or what they have to do with asylum seekers crossing the channel. Did you read it in the Express or Mail, sounds just like it.

If you don't understand what an open border advocate is then our discussion is pointless. As for the "He must read papers I don't like" really?

If you don't understand what an open border advocate is then our discussion is pointless. As for the "He must read papers I don't like" really?
If somebody doesn’t understand what I mean when I say something, I always find it’s best to try and explain my meaning to progress the discussion, you obviously think keep repeating the same words over and over again without any explanation is the best way. Don’t think that’s going to get us anywhere myself.

If somebody doesn’t understand what I mean when I say something, I always find it’s best to try and explain my meaning to progress the discussion, you obviously think keep repeating the same words over and over again without any explanation is the best way. Don’t think that’s going to get us anywhere myself.

I wouldn't waste my words on you if you don't understand simple plain English. Are you one of those people who think it doesn't exist so therefore it doesn't?

Open borde....ohhh fuck it ;)

Yvette Cooper responding for Labour said the current estimated cost will be £1.5m per deportee.....
Just imagine if they used the money to get more people working to process the asylum claims. We’d have people working, people allowed into the country to work and contribute to society. And that’s before we look at the money being wasted on hotels for these seeking asylum.

Simple this shit really if you just think about it, problem is this shower of schisters don’t want solutions they just need somebody to blame, or should I say for Joe Public to blame.

Just imagine if they used the money to get more people working to process the asylum claims. We’d have people working, people allowed into the country to work and contribute to society. And that’s before we look at the money being wasted on hotels for these seeking asylum.

Simple this shit really if you just think about it, problem is this shower of schisters don’t want solutions they just need somebody to blame, or should I say for Joe Public to blame.

which shows you how bad the effects of Brexit are - they need to manufacture distractions on an industrial scale so they won't be held to account

As I said start by going back to the Dublin agreement as a starting point. An arrangement that not perfect worked a hell of a lot better than the current state of affairs.
Please explain what is this ‘open border’ policy you keep banging on about, who is advocating it, how is if causing the current problem as we currently have no open border they are more closed than ever ?
If you mean something like the freedom of movement we had in the EU, why is the situation far worse since we pulled out of FOM and the Dublin agreement.
People underestimate the impact of leaving the EU and losing the Dublin agreement. Between watching Norman Wisdom re-runs, it's all the talk in Albania - we can go to the UK now, they can't use the Dublin agreement to exclude us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.