Private messages about selling derby tickets

All people have to do is say they have a ticket and put the face value price in the post. Anyone who doesn't are surely at it. Stop the cloak and dagger shit and you won't get banned.

Not fucking hard is it.

de niro said:
All people have to do is say they have a ticket and put the face value price in the post. Anyone who doesn't are surely at it. Stop the cloak and dagger shit and you won't get banned.

Not fucking hard is it.

Very much this ^^^^

by the way - if seasoncard holder can't make it, is the face value seasoncard price/19.. for example £600/19=£31
or is the face value for them £52 which was the price they were sold separately?
just wondering...

Dunne's own goal said:
by the way - if seasoncard holder can't make it, is the face value seasoncard price/19.. for example £600/19=£31
or is the face value for them £52 which was the price they were sold separately?
just wondering...

I've been saying I'll give them £52 as that's what I have for this and what I would have paid if I had the chance before they sold out. If they want to sell it to me for 30 odd quid then fine..

Dunne's own goal said:
just wondering...

i think commonsense says anywhere around 50 quid would be deemed "face value".

de niro said:
Dunne's own goal said:
just wondering...

You charged me £170

:-(

SWP's back said:
de niro said:
Dunne's own goal said:
just wondering...

You charged me £170

:-(

that was with "extras" off our jess.

de niro said:
Dunne's own goal said:
just wondering...

sold my spare for 50

mcfc2607 said:
de niro said:
Dunne's own goal said:
just wondering...

sold my spare for 50

bob on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.