Problems with Napoli tickets (home)

Blueboy Danny

Just tryied booking some through the website and when I click on the seat I want I get this,
Sorry this customer has exceeded the maximum number of allowed tickets for this event.
Any one know why?

Don't know why that error is coming up... But some mates Wana come to the game and they don't have ST's/Citycards or anything... Anyone reckon they'd be able to get tickets a few hours before kickoff??

Blueboy Danny said:
Just tryied booking some through the website and when I click on the seat I want I get this,
Sorry this customer has exceeded the maximum number of allowed tickets for this event.
Any one know why?
Same thing happened to me yesterday, I booked 5 tickets all in the same row and when I did the 6th Blue Card it came up with the same message. I had to ring the club in the end and even the TO lady didn't know why. In the end I had to book over the phone.
I checked the e-mail after and it had gone through ok.

keemcfc said:
Don't know why that error is coming up... But some mates Wana come to the game and they don't have ST's/Citycards or anything... Anyone reckon they'd be able to get tickets a few hours before kickoff??
it says on the OS, but phone to check it out, that you need loyalty points to get a ticket, even though they are on general sale

squirtyflower said:
keemcfc said:
it says on the OS, but phone to check it out, that you need loyalty points to get a ticket, even though they are on general sale

Just noticed 60 loyalty points needed, even though they are on general sale WTF?

squirtyflower said:
keemcfc said:
Thats weird... I'll check it out, thanks :)

Blueboy Danny said:
squirtyflower said:
keemcfc said:

Just noticed 60 loyalty points needed, even though they are on general sale WTF?
it's to stop people who haven't attended before from going, stops napoli fans buying them

Hi all,

I have a work colleague whom is Italian and a huge Napoli fan. He is looking to purchase two tickets in their allocated area and can't get hold of any in Italy. I know it's a huge ask, but any ideas?

Cheers.

Scouse Blue

CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.