programme collecters

de niro said:
Danamy said:
cavendishblue said:
Sorry I am so disgusted by that response could I request the moderators to delete my post about giving away programmes and delete my account, I will not be back on this site. When I saw the post about programme collectors I said to my wife that perhaps someone would be glad of my programmes but if that is the sort of sick comment I get I give up.

Calm down mate, the post you've quoted was directed at the OP (de niro) not you?

Go and make yourself a brew and chill out

well it went right over my head. you are right, people need to chill.

You are entitled to your opinion but I am still waiting for information from a moderator on how to deactivate my account. I would appreciate it if you could help, it seems impossible to do without intervention from the administrators of the site.

cavendishblue said:
de niro said:
Danamy said:
Calm down mate, the post you've quoted was directed at the OP (de niro) not you?

You are entitled to your opinion but I am still waiting for information from a moderator on how to deactivate my account. I would appreciate it if you could help, it seems impossible to do without intervention from the administrators of the site.

If you're that determined to leave the site then drop Ric a PM and he'll deactivate your account.

Or an easier option, just don't log in......simples!

ancoats said:
cavendishblue said:
malg said:
.....grooming alert.....grooming alert..

Sorry I am so disgusted by that response could I request the moderators to delete my post about giving away programmes and delete my account, I will not be back on this site. When I saw the post about programme collectors I said to my wife that perhaps someone would be glad of my programmes but if that is the sort of sick comment I get I give up.

matey stick with it on here its tongue and cheek stick and stones and all that
but most on here are fantastic people

don't take it to heart matey
too late he's gone forever

cavendishblue said:
de niro said:
Danamy said:

I answered this via pm last night. I can ban you now for say a month if you feel that strongly. it gives you time to come back that way if you feel differently in time.

Doing a sort out, and found 3 boxes of programmes dating from mid 60's to early 90's, all in programme binders, free to a good home if can collect from Baguley area.

Stirling1978 said:
Doing a sort out, and found 3 boxes of programmes dating from mid 60's to early 90's, all in programme binders, free to a good home if can collect from Baguley area.

grooming alert....

ubugate6.jpg

Free to good home, Bert tribute game, unopened with poster inside the packaging. Can meet before any home game or I can post it out. pm me if interested

Rammy Blue said:
Stirling1978 said:

grooming alert....
Is this where i need to request my account being de-activated? ;)

Stirling1978 said:
Rammy Blue said:
Stirling1978 said:

grooming alert....
Is this where i need to request my account being de-activated? ;)

Haha, nice one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.